Every site uses images and videos in various ways, and it’s clear why — to attract more visitors to the site. Without quality images, any web page would look pretty plain and boring, isn’t it? Here comes the concept of portfolio images and an image gallery.
Creating a Visual Impact with Gallery:
A image gallery contains a series of top-most photos that the site owner wants to display to its visitors. It is an effective way to create a lasting visual impact on the audience. Fortunately, a professional gallery plugin can assist any user to create his/her unique image gallery. Let’s discover how!
The Effectiveness of a Plugin:
Whether you’re a travel blogger or a professional photographer, image gallery plugins are the perfect solution to arrange your photos and videos in a unique format. Being affordable and user-friendly, these plugins come in handy when you need to re-arrange your photo gallery with optimized photos.
However, there are a lot of gallery plugins available online. Thankfully, follow this guide, covering the latest Gallery Plugin Tips you will read this year.
How to Choose The Right Gallery Plugin?
The native image gallery of is a very basic gallery that you can customize with a plugin. When searching for a gallery plugin to enhance your image gallery, look for these things.
Latest Gallery Plugin Features:
Different plugins offer unique sets of features and functionalities for the intended audience. Whether you want to design a simple gallery or a complex one, you should consider following gallery plugin features before making a purchase decision:
- Responsive designs so that the image gallery can open on any type of device. For example, Android, iPhone, Windows, Tablets, PCs, Desktops, and Laptops.
- Amazing visual customization options so that you can customize it according to your taste. You should be able to include texts, colors, and patterns in your portfolio images.
- Easy image editorial facilities so that you can perform image sizing and image optimization according to your website requirements.
- The plugin should support the addition of 2D and 3D animations, GIFs, and filters in the Image Gallery to make it look cooler.
- Gallery layout options should include various grids, tiles, columns, circles, shapes, patterns, and mosaics.
- Utilize light boxes so that the gallery images get optimized automatically before uploading.
Gallery Plugin With Image Optimizer:
Effective Image Optimization is crucial in 2022, especially when it helps to boost your site’s load time and performance. This year when you look for a Gallery Plugin, make sure that it comes with an effective image optimizer. The functionalities of the image optimizer should include:
- Optimize bulk images offline so that the site doesn’t suffer.
- The images and videos get auto-compress before uploading.
- Image or video quality shouldn’t downgrade after optimization.
- Taking backup of original images to maintain good quality.
From compressing huge-sized images to fixing low-resolution images, the image optimizer does it all. Moreover, image optimization ensures that the Image gallery doesn’t consume your site’s storage, isn’t that great?
Social Sharing Options in Plugin:
When you build your professional studio website, you want to upload portfolio images to demonstrate your best works to your audience, isn’t it? In 2022, social media platforms hold a high potential to drive more traffic across the world.
If the gallery plugin comes with social sharing options, then you can utilize the power of social media to your advantage. You can reach out to more and more audiences via sharing the best of your works on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. This is a great way to bring more interested people to your site.
User Friendliness of The Plugin:
If you are a non-technical person, then ease-of-use is essential in the Gallery Plugin with image optimizer. Gallery plugins that are packed with advanced tools and features may give you hard time at first. The more you use the plugin, the better you understand its usability.
Similar to a page builder plugin, you should look for a gallery plugin that is easy to use and comes with a handy support guide and tutorials. You can follow the video tutorials to understand how to install the plugin in , how to use the drag-and-drop interface, and how to customize the pre-made templates.
Summing Up: Find The Right Solution
The best way to showcase your portfolio images to the world is through an amazing Image Gallery. So, don’t waste your time and get your hands on the best plugin this year that comes with amazing features like pre-designed templates, drag-and-drop builder, image optimizer, photo editor, etc. Utilize these options to build a unique gallery studio site.
Of course, the pricing of the plugin matters. Don’t go over budget and try to be reasonable while selecting a plugin plan. Stick to the things you need and choose a plugin that covers the needs within your budget!